- Identify user needs with our Product Team to understand user requirements and develop solutions to achieve our company goals.
- Working cross-functionally with the developers in the Tech Team.
- Create User flow, wireframe, UI design, prototype for final application solutions.
- Assist in the development of our Design System to ensure quality and consistency across all of our digital products.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to articulate ones design decisions and openness to taking feedback.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Graphic design experience and ability to illustrate will be a bonus.